Decide if potential clients have a right,match them with the best lawyer, and win the case. The more clientsyou serve and the more cases you win, the faster your law firmgrows!
iCivics has given their most popular game a complete makeover,blending the original game with the Bill of Rights Edition in oneapp.
This NEW and IMPROVED version of Do I Have A Right? includes thefollowing features:
– Refreshed content, art, and game mechanics
– Greater customization options for your avatar and law firm
– New support features: illustrated amendments, glossary, and voiceover
– Legal Eagle Case Analyzer
– Spanish translation
Sign up for an iCivics account to earn Impact Points and game-basedachievements!
Teachers: Check out our classroom resources for Do I Have a Right?.Just visit www.icivics.org!
Learning Objectives: Your students will …
– Identify rights guaranteed by the Bill of Rights and the 13th,14th, 15th, 19th, and 26th Amendments.
– Recall the specific amendment that guarantees a particularright.
– Recognize complaints not involving constitutional rights.
Grow your law firm by successfully defending the constitutionalrights of your clients.
You’ll earn perks like:
-More lawyers to handle more cases
-A coffee machine for extra pep
-Waiting room upgrades for impatient clients
-Ads to drive more clients to your office
Uploaded April 27, 2018 09:36
Filesize 2.8 MB
Uploaded January 12, 2018 14:51
Filesize 4.9 MB
Developer Tapps Games
Uploaded February 23, 2018 00:44
Developer Zinkia Entertainment, S.A.
Uploaded March 20, 2018 15:56
Developer Free Book Apps
Uploaded February 09, 2018 13:01
Uploaded February 22, 2018 20:44
Uploaded May 16, 2018 03:49
Filesize 35.3 MB
Uploaded February 23, 2018 14:58
Uploaded February 09, 2018 04:01
Filesize 7.8 MB
Copyright© 2017 app download 2018