The perfect companion for your next outdooradventure. Seek, find, record and return home with Handy GPS. Nouser account or setup required – just install it, turn on your GPSand go!
This app is a powerful navigation tool designed for outdoors sportslike hiking, bushwalking, mountain biking, kayaking, horse ridingand trail riding. Its also useful for surveying, mining,archaeology, and forestry applications. Its simple to use and workseven in the remotest back country since it doesn’t require networkconnectivity. It allows you to work in UTM or lat/lon coordinatesso you can even use it with your paper topographic maps. Waypointsand track logs recorded in the field can be be viewed later inGoogle Earth.
NOTE: This is a free trial version and is limited to storing only 3waypoints, and 40 track log points. You can use the trial versionfor as long as you want, but if you like this app, please installthe paid version of “Handy GPS” to get an unlimited version withlots more features. Thanks!
* Shows your current coordinates, altitude, speed, direction oftravel, and total distance travelled in metric, imperial/US, ornautical units.
* Can store your current location as a waypoint, and record a tracklog to show where you’ve been on a map.
* Data can be imported from and exported to Google Earth KML andGPX files.
* Allows manual entry of waypoints in UTM, MGRS and lat/loncoords.
* Can guide you to a waypoint using the “Goto” screen, andoptionally sound an alert when when you’re getting close.
* Has a compass page which works on devices with magnetic fieldsensors.
* Automatically computes the local geoid offset to improve altitudeaccuracy
* Supports the world-wide WGS84 datum along with the commonAustralian datums and map grids. You can use WGS84 for NAD83 mapsin the US.
* Shows GPS satellite locations and signal strengthsgraphically.
* Can display simple or MGRS grid references.
* Can compute waypoint-to-waypoint distance and direction.
* Includes an optional timer line to record walk duration andcompute your average speed.
* If you have an Android Wear smartwatch, a stand-alone watchversion of the app will also be installed. (The free Wear versionis limited to storing 1 waypoint).
* Can be used as a replacement for the old “MyTracks” app.
* Thoroughly tested by the developer on many off-track walks
EXTRA FEATURES ONLY IN THE PAID VERSION:
* No ads.
* An unlimited number of waypoints and track log points.
* Offline maps.
* Custom datums.
* Elevation profile.
* Take photos from the app.
* Email or SMS your location to a friend.
* UK grid refs.
* GPS averaging to improve location accuracy,
* Sun rise and set times.
* Export waypoints and tracklogs to a CSV file.
* Project waypoints using bearing and distance.
* Compute length, area, and elevation change from thetracklog.
Permissions required: (1) GPS – to determine your location, (2)Network access – for access to Google Map tiles, (3) SD card access- to load and store waypoints and tracklogs, (4) Camera access fortaking pics (only available in full version), (5) Prevent phonefrom sleeping so that proximity alarm works, and (6) Modify systemsettings to allow the Wear version to dim the watch screen.
Disclaimer: You use this app at your own risk. The developeraccepts no responsibility for you getting lost as a result of usingthis app. Batteries in mobile devices can go flat. An alternatepower source is recommended for extended hikes.
Versions of this app are also available for iPhones and WindowsPhones.
Developer Max code
Uploaded February 10, 2018 13:49
Filesize 6.1 MB
Uploaded May 19, 2018 22:58
Filesize 16.2 MB
Uploaded January 15, 2018 00:46
Filesize 4.1 MB
Uploaded January 11, 2018 09:54
Filesize 55.9 MB
Developer Edu Technologies
Uploaded January 26, 2018 11:07
Uploaded January 22, 2018 23:01
Developer Madhava Krishna
Uploaded January 15, 2018 13:58
Filesize 4.8 MB
Developer PrestoSports Front Row
Uploaded January 22, 2018 23:31
Uploaded January 26, 2018 13:27
Filesize 6.4 MB
Copyright© 2017 app download 2018