NenaMark2 is an OpenGL|ES 2.0 benchmark for high-end mobile devices, continuing where the popular NenaMark1 left off with more advanced graphical effects and higher resolution graphics.
Unlike many other benchmarks, NenaMark measures performance using realistic scenes that could be taken from a typical game and presents the result in frames per second, i.e. providing an intuitive performance number that can be used for realistic comparisons between different devices.
Benchmark results from a wide variety of devices are available on the NenaMark site (http://nena.se/nenamark).
– Skeletal Animation (bones matrix animation), trees.
– Morph Target Animation (blend vertex sets), sun flowers along house wall.
– Bump Mapping (using normal map), stone walls on house.
– Water (reflections, normal animation, fresnel effect), the lake.
– Cloud System (advanced particle system), clouds.
– Cube Map Reflections (w/ dynamic cube map generation), windows on house.
– Smoke (advanced particle system), smoke from chimney.
– Shadow Mapping (dynamic shadow mapping), terrain.
– Texture Channel Animation, sparkling sun.
– Smooth Gradient Animation, sky hemisphere.
– Dynamic lighting (per vertex diffuse lighting), entire scene.
– Lens flare, lens flare from sun at low altitude.
For more information, visit: http://nena.se/nenamark
– run button can be triggered with KEYCODE_DPAD_CENTER or KEYCODE_BUTTON_START for automated benchmarking
Uploaded April 27, 2018 09:16
Filesize 2.1 MB
Developer Pretty Simple
Uploaded February 22, 2018 10:22
Developer BabyBus Kids Games
Uploaded March 19, 2018 20:44
Developer Transmutable Explorations
Uploaded January 26, 2018 22:56
Developer Red Seal Software
Uploaded January 27, 2018 01:34
Filesize 7.8 MB
Developer Axis Entertainment
Uploaded March 18, 2018 09:02
Filesize 22.7 MB
Uploaded January 22, 2018 09:31
Uploaded February 03, 2018 09:02
Filesize 14.7 MB
Uploaded March 20, 2018 21:52
Filesize 46.3 MB
Copyright© 2017 app download 2018