Teachers Planner and Markbook is a small app to help teachers plan and organize their working week. It works similarly to a conventional Teachers Planner organizer book.
The free app has the following features:
– Setup, edit and view your weekly timetable (supports 1-week and 2-week timetables)
– You can have up to 12 lessons per day, any start-day of the week, and 3-7 school days per week. Also supports double- and triple- lessons. All configurable
– For any lesson, enter a lesson plan and/or set homework
– For any lesson, jump easily to the next lesson or the previous lesson with that class
– Quickly see what homework(s) were set and are due this lesson, and set homework quickly in a lesson
– Enter lesson start- and end-times and Teachers Planner and Markbook will automatically jump to the current lesson in your timetable as you teach
– Enter holidays and Teachers Planner and Markbook will skip those weeks when setting homework due dates
– You can set up recurring meetings in free lessons
– You can also enter notes for free lessons – eg. task lists etc.
– Lesson end countdown feature! See time remaining in your lesson at a glance!
– Add to-do items easily from the main timetable screen!
– Add a to-do item for individual lessons (one-week timetable only at present). These can be easily identified in the timetable with a small to-do icon. Never forget to mark books again 😉
– Add notes for registration periods, before school, after school, break-times or lunchtimes
– Add, edit, prioritize to-do items easily
– Add to-do items for individual lessons (one-week timetable only). These can be easily identified in the timetable with a small to-do icon. Never forget to mark books or print resources again 😉
– Store notes for registration, break-times, lunchtimes, before- and after-school activities
– Use the power of a spreadsheet to setup a markbook for your class, just how you want it (install Google Sheets (FREE))
– Backup/restore features, both locally and to the Cloud. Allows sync between two decvices (using the same google account name).
Upgrade via an In-App Purchase, and you get these benefits:
– The full version has no ads – the full screen space is available!
– Can store much larger lesson plans, homework descriptions, and to-do items. For example, the lesson plans can be up to 9999 characters long
– Can save lesson plans and homework as a CSV data file, which can be loaded into Excel or Google Sheets
– Can store up to ten to-do items per each lesson, as well as unlimited general to-do items
– Can move a lesson, once setup, to a different place in the timetable. All plans, homework and markbooks are moved too
– Can take a photo and store that alongside lesson plans (e.g. screenshot recap of where you got to in a lesson, or photo of homework set on the whiteboard?)
– Colour-coded timetabled lessons (can switch off if you prefer)
– Customize the look of the timetable – dark/light themes etc
– Create recurring events for break times etc (eg. Break duties)
– Easily send your homework to your classes via Google Classroom
For support, top tips and news, follow @teachersplanner on twitter.
NOTE: This app replaces the older Teachers Planner and Teachers Planner PRO apps. All future development will happen on this app.
Uploaded May 17, 2018 12:58
Filesize 30.1 MB
Uploaded May 14, 2018 04:14
Filesize 8.7 MB
Uploaded January 27, 2018 00:04
Filesize 8.1 MB
Uploaded January 15, 2018 00:44
Filesize 8.9 MB
Developer Tiny Piece Co., Ltd
Uploaded January 15, 2018 05:01
Uploaded May 13, 2018 03:26
Filesize 8.8 MB
Uploaded May 16, 2018 20:28
Filesize 2.4 MB
Developer LA ODE SYAMRI
Uploaded May 12, 2018 15:34
Filesize 5.8 MB
Uploaded May 16, 2018 05:34
Filesize 4.4 MB
Copyright© 2017 app download 2018